Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Use Facebook To Build Relationships Instead of Spamming In Networking Groups [VIDEO]

Use Facebook To Build Relationships

If we do our research of the reason Facebook came to be, we see early on the importance of making connections and building relationships. Originally for college students to keep up with their peers, it has expanded to family and friends, and now has completely evolved to include businesses and entrepreneurs alike.  We stay connected so we know how our peeps are doing, read
dramaother posts and thank our lucky stars where we are compared to them. But we also go on there to support our store brands we love, and to promote our business.
When we build a business, we create a rapport with our customers. We gain trust, we engage, make everyone that comes in our path know that we really care. We say hi, call people by name, and actually engage in stimulating conversation…..at least that’s what we’re supposed to do….but don’t.

….Instead of Spamming In Networking Groups

The problem comes when we promote our business. I have been a rookie, learned from it, and years later still see the same type of thing happening, and it just gets worse. I am a part of quite a few Facebook Groups, and admit that sometimes I fall prey to what everyone else does…but I decided to go against the grain, as you’ll hear about in my video.
A question was asked, ‘Can you build a sustainable business promoting your business in all of the networking groups on Facebook?’ Well…the answer is yes and no. Watch my video below that explains what I mean.



See what I mean? If you don’t, there lies the problem. Most people don’t take the time. Most don’t follow common sense instructions. Most are stubborn and reinvent the wheel. This is why there is such a high percentage of failure in the business. They think they have the golden ticket and that all one has to do is read about how AWESOME their business is…copy and paste in a ton of groups, and have a bunch of signups. It doesn’t work that way. Talk to any seven-figure income earner and above and they will tell you, they built relationships.
If you are reading this right now, and you’re feeling a kind of way…it hit home, and even if you get mad, acknowledge what you do and fix it. Trust me when I say, you won’t get far if you continue to spam your opportunity to every human being alive.
It’s not all your fault. It could be what you’re taught by your mentor/upline. I’m telling you right now, go back to them, tell them they are fired and find someone that knows what I’m talking about…you can talk to me! I won’t pitch a thing either. 

Ready To Learn?

Well then, put into action RIGHT NOW what you watched on the video, and watch your business results change. Build relationships on Facebook first before spamming in networking groups! Need some guidance? Subscribe to my blog and get the Free 5 No No's on Building Your Business on Facebook. I show you how without all the fluff.
Til next time,

KeishaMonique

0 comments:

Post a Comment